Growing Your Business with Influencer Marketing on TikTok
One of the most essential pieces of growin your brand is effectively targeting your ideal audience. If you have a younger demographic in mind (mainly Gen Z and Millennials), then TikTok is a great social media platform for promotions. More specifically, featuring your brand with influencers on TikTok.
It's also worth mentioning that you not only get more leads but quality leads. HubSpot's report also noted that 71% of marketers say that customer quality and influencer marketing traffic are better than other sources. Still not entirely convinced?
Some other benefits to consider include:
- Brand awareness
- Visibility and reach
- Trust and credibility
- Brand engagement, and much more.
Why Market on TikTok?
Influencer marketing is essential to any digital marketing strategy. Where you partner with influencers depends on your target audience. Right now, TikTok is the place to be if you have any interest in reaching Millennials and Gen Z. You can even find a good portion of other generations in the mix as well.
According to Statista's 2021 report, the age demographics of TikTok users break down as follows:
Those percentages sound even more appealing when you factor in as many as one billion TikTok users worldwide as of 2021. This is up from 700 million in 2020 and 381 million in 2019 — indicating substantial growth and potential for more growth in the coming years. There are approximately 130 million users in the U.S. alone.
So, what is TikTok known for? The video-focused social networking platform is most popularly known for:
- Short videos
- Complex discussions
- Campaigns for change
- Creators who educate their audiences
- Any topic/subject you can think of, including:
- Current events
- And more
Aside from access to the right audience with the right format, TikTok's algorithm on the app only aims to show content that the user wants to see. This means your promotions are more likely to be seen by relevant consumers over uninterested parties.
What Kind of TikTok Influencer is Right for Your Brand?
You might be wondering what kinds of influencers there are and which are best for your brand’s needs. There are levels of influencers according to their following size and reach. The good news is there are influencers for every budget.
Types of influencers
- Social media
- Nano (1,000-5,000 followers)
- Micro (5,000-20,000 followers)
- Mid (20,000-100,000 followers)
- Macro (100,000-1M followers)
- Mega (1M+ followers)
TikTok influencer FAQs
- Are influencers persuasive? Influencer promotions are compelling due to the nature of the influencer's credibility and trustworthiness. Audiences perceive influencers to be trustworthy sources of information.
- Do audiences trust influencers? Digital Marketing Institute research shows that 82% of people trust social network influencer opinions when making purchasing decisions.
- Why? The likeliest reasons were revealed in a study where almost half (4 out of 10) of the Millennial respondents said their favorite influencers understand them better than close friends.
- How likely are followers to buy a product an influencer promotes? Research shows that 84% of respondents in a study admitted to purchasing based on an influencer's recommendation. Another study adds that after seeing a product post on their favorite influencer's platform, 87% of respondents took a specific action (i.e., followed brand, made a purchase, visited location, etc.).
- What is the range of costs for marketers partnering with a TikTok influencer
According to Statista, the average price for TikTok posts is as follows:
TikTok Marketing Can Grow Your Business
If you're interested in growing your business, TikTok marketing is the place to go.
Your bottom-line benefits from all of the following:
- Raises brand awareness (especially for new brands)
- Can bring you a global audience – 150 countries
- With one billion monthly active users worldwide
- Can lead lots of new prospects down your funnel
- Create lasting impressions with audience
- Using an influencer that followers trust can help with your reputation
As if those results didn't say enough about the benefits of TikTok marketing on your bottom line, an Influencer Marketing Hub Benchmark report found that brands earn as much as $5.78 for each dollar spent on influencers, with some reaching $18.
Create a Winning TikTok Influencer Marketing Strategy with CoxNext
Now that you know the value of partnering with a TikTok influencer, it's time to talk about creating a winning TikTok influencer marketing strategy. Here at CoxNext, we are a performance-driven digital marketing agency committed to using our years of experience and deep knowledge across industry verticals to get you the results you desire — maximum return on your ad spend.
- Marketing Strategy
- Digital Advertising
- Digital Marketing
- Content Marketing
- Content Creative
- Agency Partnerships
- Advanced Data
- Cox Enterprises News
- Generational Marketing
- Industry: Travel
- Industry: eCommerce
- Advertising Budget
- Industry: Higher Education
- Social Media Marketing
- Recruitment Marketing
- Social Media
- Inclusive Marketing
- Industry: Cannabis
- Industry: Home Improvement
- marketing budget
- CoxNext News
- Industry - Automotive
- Industry: Healthcare
- Influencer Marketing
- Podcast Advertising
- working with an agency